Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GeorgiaWonder-Siren
GeorgiaWonder-Siren

.mp3    GeorgiaWonder-Siren(5).mp3 --  (Download: 16.33 MB)

Nice balanced sounding mix I like it !
Sounds a just little bright in the 3 -4khz area on my monitors Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(24-01-2014, 12:20 PM)thedon Wrote: Nice balanced sounding mix I like it !
Sounds a just little bright in the 3 -4khz area on my monitors Big Grin !

Thanks a lot ,,thedon'' I had a lot of work here, I have only hadphones, no monitors. Blush
New mix as (2) in other daw.

.mp3    CFD - GeorgiaWonder - Siren (2).mp3 --  (Download: 16.29 MB)

Kick is pumping and sounds boxy.Dynamic delay used agressively so I see phase problems .Especiallly guitars.Reverb is too much and uncontrolled.You can use automation for reverb to control it.Vocal buried in the song.It should be upfront .Finally Your agressive eq or comp using causes distortion.You should balance your mix and remove AGRESSIVE WORD when You mix .If You hear an insyrument in your mix dont raise it .Balance is the most important thing.
CFD mix - GeorgiaWonder Siren (3) after reading Mammy' s comment, and thanks! please tell me about this (3) realease.

.mp3    GeorgiaWonder - Siren (3).mp3 --  (Download: 16.29 MB)

Aqustic guitars very low and dont fill the hole of the song.you raise a couple of db them .Kick is very soft .Adjust lower release to .and what did you do to guitars ? They sound like in the pipe .If you do these Your mix will be ok man .
CFD mix - GeorgiaWonder-Siren (4)

.mp3    CFD - GeorgiaWonder - Siren (4).mp3 --  (Download: 16.29 MB)

still unbalanced and same problems.vocal is good but guitars are strange.Vocals mask the beat .There are lots of bass frequncies in your mix so It is not clear .Clean them with mastering eq or REMIX your song If the problems are big.
Let' s see this one.

.mp3    CFD - GeorgiaWonder - Siren(8).mp3 --  (Download: 16.28 MB)

.mp3    Georgia Wonder - Siren(5).mp3 --  (Download: 16.3 MB)