Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLOOD TO BONE DEF MIX..
SO HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ..
FOR ME IT SUXED.. CAUSE I HAVE THE HEAD COLD FROM HELL ..Angry BUT IT GOT ME THINKING COULD I MIX A SONG WITH OUT MY FULL HEARING AND USES MY EYES TO MAKE UP FOR IT
SO I GIVE IT A SHOT AND HERE IS THE RESULTS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ....Smile

I took a good LHuhTonguek!! hehehe. at the waves paz on the guitar buss and swept hi mids about -2db but to me it still sound underwater so it dont matter anyways and push the vox comp a little hard to lev. them out
thanks for your feedback ..guys
o yea don't ever try this it a pain in the you KNOW WHAT!!!

.mp3    BLOOD TO BONE 5.mp3 --  (Download: 8.99 MB)

.mp3    BLOOD TO BONE 6.mp3 --  (Download: 8.99 MB)

Sounds pretty good to me for going by sight Smile Sounds like there might be a build up of upper mids in the guitars.
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Well done under the circumstances. Drums and bass sound great.
Agree about the guitar a bit bright, not that it triggers anythin bad in me.
Vocal level is a bit uneven and could do with some levellin. In places its fine level, some times the echo is as loud or louder
Bv are bit too dry compared to lead. A bit more verb wouldnt hurt in general but a fine soundin mix bein on autopilot. Congrats
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
This actually sounds surprisingly good considering the circumstances, Mike.
The upper-mid 'brightness' is a little obvious, but, hell.... not too bad for having a cold.
Hope you shake it off soon :o)