Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen' s Light
Here my version,

I wish you good listening Blush

.mp3    Queen\' s Light.mp3 --  (Download: 6.83 MB)

My Band - FireLips
Not much to say about this mix on a level of sheers sonics, because I like it in general a lot. It's clear and lively, with good blend and lots of good balance decisions. If I were to point out the biggest area of potential improvement, though, it would be in terms of lead-line balance. The rhythm-section generally works well throughout, but the lead instruments rather duck and dive in the mix, and it seems like you can't quite decide where the lead lines should sit in the mix. I think listening in mono on a single-driver midrange speaker would help solidify your mix decisions in this respect. In particular, I'd recommend hopping about a bit between different sections to see how the lead levels in each stack up. But also, I think you could do more on a micro leve in terms of bring out the little details of the solo lines so that the listener doesn't have to work so hard to winkle them out. Good job overall, though!
WOW!
Thanks for listening, probably my problem is how I listen, I mixed with computer speakers in the living room!

Thanks Mike, I will follow your advices!
My Band - FireLips