Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yin Yang Flymix
here is my mix

Any inputs???

Sergio

.mp3    yin yang.mp3 --  (Download: 12.67 MB)

(03-12-2013, 10:21 PM)flyrecords Wrote: here is my mix

Any inputs???

Sergio

Hi!

For me it's done too rough!

Google translate! Blush
suena belliiisima!!! que delicia para los oidos!!
mixing since April 2013
(03-12-2013, 10:21 PM)flyrecords Wrote: Any inputs???

hey Sergio, que pasa?

main issue for me is your stereo balance. weird. i stopped listening after 10 seconds, sorry.

i downloaded the multi to work the piece, but discovered it was 16 bit and sounded like it had artifacts, the sort found when converting a lossy file back to wav. there was also a section half way in that sounds really compressed (where he gets intense), the source of which can be anyone's guess. so, i didn't bother with it. shame, i was looking forward to it!

hasta!
Dave

Beware...........Cognitive Dissonance!
(04-04-2014, 10:23 AM)The_Metallurgist Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 10:21 PM)flyrecords Wrote: Any inputs???

hey Sergio, que pasa?

main issue for me is your stereo balance. weird. i stopped listening after 10 seconds, sorry.

i downloaded the multi to work the piece, but discovered it was 16 bit and sounded like it had artifacts, the sort found when converting a lossy file back to wav. there was also a section half way in that sounds really compressed (where he gets intense), the source of which can be anyone's guess. so, i didn't bother with it. shame, i was looking forward to it!

hasta!
Dave

Hi Metallurgist!

Tell me, are you ok (High)? Big Grin

Take your time!

Google translate! Blush

Nice wide stereo image and enough effects so it sounds big. Nice EQ so you get definition of low end bass notes as well as mid range melodies. Nice job

Listening in headphones...it sounds very left sided...maybe something to do with method you've chosen to create width