Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Symphony Of Silence - inzeoani (busybee studio)
I am from Beijing, China. I hope to make more friends here. Thank you
(from translation software)
我来自中国北京,希望在这里交到更多的朋友,谢谢
(来自翻译软件)

.mp3    Symphony Of Silence - inzeoani (busybee studio).mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

I see you're no beginner at all! Outstanding job. I think the mix is a bit low end heavy and the snare is a little bit too loud. And the mix may be clipping a little bit? I hear some cracks in some sections. Otherwise I really like your stylistic choice especially the vocals because it's quite similar to mine. Feel free to check out my mix as well.

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun and be safe!
I'm using the translation tool to chat with you, which may not be accurate.
First of all, thanks for your advice. The snare drum is a little loud, but I like it better
Low end is a problem. It's not like that in reaper. But after rendering it's not right. It's weird. I'll try to record it and it should get better. Thanks again
Snare has a weird tone when it is hit, I think around the 1k area? Maybe it is coming from a reverb, but there is definitely a resonance that pops out on every hit.

I don't mind the low end, it is big and loud, but isn't distracting me from other elements in the mix. I also hear some of the crackling distortion that bcs_mix mentioned.