Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Minute Smile mix 1
Here's my mix of this track, had a bit of a problem with the autotune on the vocals. I tried my best to make them sound ok. Let me know what you guys think.

.mp3    One Minute Smile Master2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.25 MB)

Sounds like you have put together a pretty well balanced sounding mix !
On my monitors sounds like a lot 40 hz on the kick ,maybe a touch less 90hz on the bass guitar !
I like to hear just a touch more top end on the vocal and snare maybe somewhere around 7-8k area Probably my older ears lol !!
The tambourine sounds a touch upfront !
Great job Big Grin

Don

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(02-12-2013, 10:18 AM)thedon Wrote: Sounds like you have put together a pretty well balanced sounding mix !
On my monitors sounds like a lot 40 hz on the kick ,maybe a touch less 90hz on the bass guitar !
I like to hear just a touch more top end on the vocal and snare maybe somewhere around 7-8k area Probably my older ears lol !!
The tambourine sounds a touch upfront !
Great job Big Grin

Don

Hey Don, thanks for taking to time to listen to my mix, really appreciate the feedback. I'm going to try some multiband compression on the main buss to see if I can get the low end and the mid low to sound a little tighter, use it as a tonal shaper instead of eq cuts. also to give the mid highs a bit more sheen. On the high end it should control the tambourine level a bit more. I will post the revised one, Again thanks for listening your input really helps.