Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action's Devil's Word
Hello Everyone! im new to this forum so i'll be posting my first mix. I took a crack at this "Action's" track which I thought was overall a good track to start. so here it is. Please,give me your opions, Blush need all the feedback I can get, hope you guys like it.

.mp3    Devils Word mix7.mp3 --  (Download: 7.53 MB)

My first mix didn't sound as good as this !!!!
I like to hear a touch more high end crack on the snare Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(02-12-2013, 10:48 AM)thedon Wrote: My first mix didn't sound as good as this !!!!
I like to hear a touch more high end crack on the snare Big Grin !

Thanx for listening Don, I am going to do a complete remix I think I can do better, see if I can get more crack in that snare!
A very well balanced and clear mix. A little dry for my taste. I would like to hear more ambience on the overall drums.

An excellent first try. Smile

TC
(29-11-2013, 12:35 AM)lram87 Wrote: Hello Everyone! im new to this forum so i'll be posting my first mix. I took a crack at this "Action's" track which I thought was overall a good track to start. so here it is. Please,give me your opions, Blush need all the feedback I can get, hope you guys like it.

Hi, Your mix sounds nice... but there is something that is really sticking out and that is the sssssibilance. on the other hand i like your mix. Cheers
(29-11-2013, 12:35 AM)lram87 Wrote: Hello Everyone! im new to this forum so i'll be posting my first mix. I took a crack at this "Action's" track which I thought was overall a good track to start. so here it is. Please,give me your opions, Blush need all the feedback I can get, hope you guys like it.

Very awesome mix!
I like the natural sounding snare.
It may be a bit dry but I do like it the way it is.
The guitars sound really nice in the mix.
The vocals and drums all sound good.
I think the only thing that needs work might be the cymbals. Some hits stick out a little too much.