Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Paraiso - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Paraiso MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 12.28 MB)

Hola!
A mi parecer
La 1 voz esta muy baja y cortaste demasiado las frecuencias bajas
El paneo de la percusion esta bien
A la guitarra le faltan graves
El drop esta un poco bajo pero es aceptable
Saludos
I thank for your feedback. But think that´s some kind of approach.
Nothing is absolutely right or wrong.
(03-03-2020, 01:59 AM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote: I thank for your feedback. But think that´s some kind of approach.

Estás en lo correcto solo es cuestion de gustos
Saludos
(03-03-2020, 03:18 AM)Serysol Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:59 AM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote: I thank for your feedback. But think that´s some kind of approach.

Estás en lo correcto solo es cuestion de gustos
Saludos

I thank you for feedback. I´ll be always mixing here. And you opinion is always welcome!!
Silvio i like your mix a lot. Very solid bottom end and driving rythm. I like the vocal quality of your leads. The electronic part is hitting hard and good. It enhances the dynamics of the entire song. The only observation is the volume of the airy pad in the entire song. Taking it back more will clear space for the voice and it will not be so predominant in the first sound plane. Great job Silvio.
(05-03-2020, 04:56 PM)javierpg84 Wrote: Silvio i like your mix a lot. Very solid bottom end and driving rythm. I like the vocal quality of your leads. The electronic part is hitting hard and good. It enhances the dynamics of the entire song. The only observation is the volume of the airy pad in the entire song. Taking it back more will clear space for the voice and it will not be so predominant in the first sound plane. Great job Silvio.

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. I´ll improve this.