Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You don´t know - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    You don´t know MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.14 MB)

Nice mix.
(29-02-2020, 05:37 AM)reganito Wrote: Nice mix.

Thanks. I really appreciate the feedback.
Hey,

very nice mix, I really like how everything sounds. I really like your work on the voice and the balance between the voices and the instrumental part. One of the really few things that bothers me is the guitar which is to present and doesn't allow us to have a good understanding on the other instrumental parts, but I think this was very challenging giving that there is a lot of guitar in the violin microphone that needed to be cleaned up... This is the main critic I'll have on your mix. The second one is more an interrogation about the bass volume, I think it's cool the way it is but I wonder if the bass is not taking to much place to and if it won't help to turn it down just a bit to have a better understanding on the other parts to... but I'm not always sure of that so maybe it's just something you can try and decide then how it sounds...

But honestly these are some minor points and the ensemble does sound very good to my ears Smile

(22-03-2020, 01:09 AM)Chewi Wrote: Hey,

very nice mix, I really like how everything sounds. I really like your work on the voice and the balance between the voices and the instrumental part. One of the really few things that bothers me is the guitar which is to present and doesn't allow us to have a good understanding on the other instrumental parts, but I think this was very challenging giving that there is a lot of guitar in the violin microphone that needed to be cleaned up... This is the main critic I'll have on your mix. The second one is more an interrogation about the bass volume, I think it's cool the way it is but I wonder if the bass is not taking to much place to and if it won't help to turn it down just a bit to have a better understanding on the other parts to... but I'm not always sure of that so maybe it's just something you can try and decide then how it sounds...

But honestly these are some minor points and the ensemble does sound very good to my ears Smile

I thank you for your feedback. I´ll try to improve this.