Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Girl - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Crazy Girl MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.44 MB)

Nice one, Silvio I like your vocals. I think you drums could bring more character considering the qualities of your other instruments. General very good though and a fun listen. Good space and width. After the first guitar solo, the ensemble collapses some and loses energy. Near the front of the second guitar solo there's a spot where that guitar really flashes out with a vengeance.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(28-02-2020, 10:05 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Nice one, Silvio I like your vocals. I think you drums could bring more character considering the qualities of your other instruments. General very good though and a fun listen. Good space and width. After the first guitar solo, the ensemble collapses some and loses energy. Near the front of the second guitar solo there's a spot where that guitar really flashes out with a vengeance.

Thanks for your feedback. Always appreciate your point of view. I´ll try another approach. Hope it´ll work.
It's a bit top heavy. It's partially the nature of the arrangement. There's a lot of upper midrange energy from the instruments. My reaction is to turn down the song as opposed to wanting to turn it up.
(01-03-2020, 03:46 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: It's a bit top heavy. It's partially the nature of the arrangement. There's a lot of upper midrange energy from the instruments. My reaction is to turn down the song as opposed to wanting to turn it up.

Thanks for your feedback. I´m really trying new approaches. Don´t turn so down.
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
In the beginning instruments seems very low and dont feel the beat .
(02-03-2020, 12:03 PM)Mammy Wrote: In the beginning instruments seems very low and dont feel the beat .

Thanks for your feedback. I´m trying to improve here. You´re always be welcome.