Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Library Preview Mix
Download the multitracks here.

.mp3    MuddyWater_Full_Preview.mp3 --  (Download: 5.38 MB)

vocal start with high energy in the beginning but energy lows when the song start .Why ?
(23-02-2020, 08:05 PM)Mammy Wrote: vocal start with high energy in the beginning but energy lows when the song start .Why ?

Not sure quick what you mean here, but I'm guessing that you're asking why I dried up the lead vocal and arrangement for the first verse. In which case, the answer would be that I wanted to draw attention to the singer by a dramatic change in texture/perspective, and at the same time leave myself as much arrangement room as possible to play with to make the choruses sound as big as possible. That's the thinking, at least! Smile
very creative...amazing mix!!!
Impressive how you managed to hide the lead vox flaws. The bass in the chorus feels kind of monotonous, otherwise I like it!
Thanks! I know what you mean about the bass. I initially tried to give it more of a rhythmic element, but it felt like I was changing the musical essence of the track too much that way.
Amazing mix! I'm thrilled.Great energy.
(24-03-2020, 11:57 PM)Igor DolceVita Wrote: Amazing mix! I'm thrilled.Great energy.

Thanks! Smile
In my opinion, the song lacks dynamics. I would take the limiter off. At the start, looking at the RMS meter, it is approximately - 12 dB, which is quite high for a vocal with a guitar, which can be heard. Hence, in ref. everything is already loud. I don't know if anyone will be able to listen to this beginning until the end, because he will be tired of the song.
Regards
[quote pid='92438' dateline='1582230691']
WOW, very nice. Amazing efects and reverbs.

NICE   Rolleyes Smile

[/quote]