Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Long Way Home W/Master
Hi, this is my first post. I have a few years in the mix in the box but this is my first mix with Mastering. I need a constructive criticism and learn so much.

Respects! Sato. Cool

.mp3    Master LWH mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.89 MB)

Your mix is the only one I have heard that comes close to my own.

I think you fell into the same trap I did with the kick drum though. The attack is a bit too aggressive for the type of music IMO. Could also do with more of the backing vocal in the mix.

Other than those two points - I really like it
(05-06-2020, 02:27 PM)combrains Wrote: Your mix is the only one I have heard that comes close to my own.

I think you fell into the same trap I did with the kick drum though.  The attack is a bit too aggressive for the type of music IMO.  Could also do with more of the backing vocal in the mix.

Other than those two points - I really like it

Thank you very much for a listen to my mix! I really happy with your reply and is too late to discuss this mix because i did it a 1 year ago and a lost the project. But i hear it again and... wow, the kick is so heavy metal and de voice is "in your face". I think that today improve my mix skills and if you want, you can hear my mastering (another song), its in my threads.

Cheers!!