Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple Hat Mob Access Denied
My first mix of 2020.

.mp3    Purple Hat Mob Access Denied mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 10.96 MB)

.mp3    Purple Hat Mob Access Denied mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.95 MB)

Reaper user
Hey mate,

I first casually listened to this just on my laptop speakers and really liked what I heard. Very good tonal balance and sound through the small crappy speakers. Based on this I just had to grab my headphones and listen again. I still liked what I heard this time round but I felt the need for more guitars in the sides. The effect synth parts sound great but the guitars are just sounding a bit up the middle with things getting a bit congested at times. I'm not familiar with this song so it's just a gut feeling whist having a listen. Sounds like a cool track though. Might have to have a go at this one myself one day.
(03-01-2020, 11:34 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Hey mate,

I first casually listened to this just on my laptop speakers and really liked what I heard. Very good tonal balance and sound through the small crappy speakers. Based on this I just had to grab my headphones and listen again. I still liked what I heard this time round but I felt the need for more guitars in the sides. The effect synth parts sound great but the guitars are just sounding a bit up the middle with things getting a bit congested at times. I'm not familiar with this song so it's just a gut feeling whist having a listen. Sounds like a cool track though. Might have to have a go at this one myself one day.
Cheers Dave for your comments Happy new year btw,i agree about the guitars so i made some adjustments,not sure if it has improved though,might be tired ears.
Reaper user
Yeah, mix2 is sitting more favorably with my ears. Sounding great Cudjoe. You even had me dancing around my studio whilst listening. A sight for sore eyes on a Sunday morning. Big Grin
(04-01-2020, 11:45 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Yeah, mix2 is sitting more favorably with my ears. Sounding great Cudjoe. You even had me dancing around my studio whilst listening. A sight for sore eyes on a Sunday morning. Big Grin
I must be "in the pocket "for that comment Dave glad it had you rocking, iam looking forward to hear your mix,cheers once again.
Reaper user