Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never Ebb, But Flow by music_nino
Hi there,

here is my version of "Never Ebb, But Flow" that I have also used for the competition. I have not used any other sample and also no automation.

Tell me how you like it, I really appreciate your constructive criticism! Smile

Cheers,
music_nino

.mp3    Never Ebb, But Fly Mix_by_musicnino.mp3 --  (Download: 7.24 MB)

Hi there listening through earbuds sounds really good but i find that the piano in the verse sounds too sustained maybe too much compression? other wise i like it.
Reaper user
(19-12-2019, 05:28 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi there listening through earbuds sounds really good but i find that the piano in the verse sounds too sustained maybe too much compression? other wise i like it.

Thank you Cudjoe for your feedback! Now that you mention the sustain in the piano I can also hear it Big Grin I think its not the compression but the EQ settings that I have used to make the Intro of the song... I should have changed the settings for the verse.
I liked the mix, well balanced.
Very well
best regards
(26-12-2019, 07:43 AM)Txory Wrote: I liked the mix, well balanced.
Very well
best regards

Thank you Txory!
Any constructive criticism?
Hi Nino

i could say a million positive things but on the constructive side i think that the mix to to heavily compressed Wink
Cool mix overall, but vocals are killing the vibe, imo way too muddy and dull. Try cleaning low mids and work on highs. Guitars lacking lowend, so sound on a thinner side to my taste. Cheers
(06-02-2020, 09:34 AM)hophans Wrote: Hi Nino

i could say a million positive things but on the constructive side i think that the mix to to heavily compressed Wink

Thank you hophans for your criticism! Do you think its an overall compression or the compression on single tracks?