Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the guitars out of sync for everyone else?
The rhythm guitars are fine, its just the leads and the cleans, they're behind a few beats. not sure why.
(15-12-2019, 03:05 AM)Hello Wrote: The rhythm guitars are fine, its just the leads and the cleans, they're behind a few beats. not sure why.

Yes. It's a known issue. So are the scream tracks (last 2 or 4 vocals) All are off by the same amount but it's not an exact amount. I think it's a bar and change. If I remember correctly they need to come foward but I might be wrong. Anyway there are some of those guitars that come right in on the downbeat of the chorus (I think, again it's been a while). Move all out of sync guitars and the scream tracks together using those chorus tracks as a guide.

(15-12-2019, 03:14 AM)RoyMatthews Wrote:
(15-12-2019, 03:05 AM)Hello Wrote: The rhythm guitars are fine, its just the leads and the cleans, they're behind a few beats. not sure why.

Yes. It's a known issue. So are the scream tracks (last 2 or 4 vocals) All are off by the same amount but it's not an exact amount. I think it's a bar and change. If I remember correctly they need to come foward but I might be wrong. Anyway there are some of those guitars that come right in on the downbeat of the chorus (I think, again it's been a while). Move all out of sync guitars and the scream tracks together using those chorus tracks as a guide.
thanks