Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Contact This Artist?
Hi folks...Does anyone know how to contact this artist. I have a mix of this song I would like them to hear and would also like permission to post it on my website if possible. Great song and everyone's mixes are sounding good.
(11-11-2013, 04:50 PM)MT Champion Wrote: Hi folks...Does anyone know how to contact this artist. I have a mix of this song I would like them to hear and would also like permission to post it on my website if possible. Great song and everyone's mixes are sounding good.

Why HAVEN'T you posted it? That's what this site is for. Wink
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince
(11-11-2013, 04:50 PM)MT Champion Wrote: Hi folks...Does anyone know how to contact this artist. I have a mix of this song I would like them to hear and would also like permission to post it on my website if possible. Great song and everyone's mixes are sounding good.

I always ask the artist in question for contact details when they donate a multitrack, so that people can get in touch, but a small number prefer not to. As such, I'm afraid it's not possible to use this multitrack for showreel purposes -- most things you can, of course, because most of the artists in question have chosen to be contactable. At the end of the day, it's their right to choose, and I'd rather have a great multitrack for people mix without contact details than no multitrack at all. However, I've just heard that Street Noise are planning to kindly donate a second song from those 1975 sessions shortly, so I'll ask them about this again when they do.

In the interim, however, I know that some of the donors who choose not to be 'visible' nonetheless pay close attention to the mixes that are being posted here in the Discussion Zone, so you could do a lot worse than post your mix here and mention in the post that you'd like to contact the band. If they like your version, they may get in touch directly.
(15-01-2014, 07:48 AM)Mike Senior Wrote: I've just heard that Street Noise are planning to kindly donate a second song from those 1975 sessions shortly . . .

Ooh! Excellent! I loved working on "Revelations!" It gave me the chance to demonstrate what digital remastering, when done properly, can do for old analog recordings. I'm looking forward to hear what Street Noise gives us next! Wink
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince