Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Drums to loud??
i mix with headphones and never know if my low end is right.
also i´m not sure if the drums are too loud in some parts.
thanks for the comments.

.mp3    mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 5.18 MB)

I think is to much in the right channel an the voice is harsh in the quiet part. I’m fixing that but before do the bounce again i like to read some opinion.
for you that are reading this ... can you tell me if is too much drums ... especially the tom on the right ? don't be shy tell me.
what you think of the gtr? is better reamp or do you like more with the original sound?
sure you are mixing the same track ... the electric noise on the gtr track is on purpose? i hide it coz don understand it.
i hate the tambourine i use it for trigger a snare, i let a little bit of it but i still hating it.

??hellouu??
Hello Pablo,

Listening to your mix with headphones, I like it a lot. Good balance, cohesion and image. Drum levels sound ok. The drums in this song seem to play a big roll with the emotion of the song. I think you could work some more of this emotion into them. With some extra impact when they come in and some automation throughout, I think it would help in this regard.

Great mix regardless.
Thanxs a lot for the listening. I going to do another mix with that.
i love your mainvocal. i felt the drums had to much attack so i softened them. the snaresample i didn't care for either so i gated the tambourine partly out of it. i feel your sample-replacement is out of tune though. great overal balance and a nice warm sounding mix. and i hear the guitars which is a first (except for in my mix of course;-)