Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TellMeNice AndyGallasMix
Something vibey I tried. Thanks for the tracks!

.mp3    WovenHollow_TellMeNice.mp3 --  (Download: 8.16 MB)

Nice mix. Enjoyed the listen, particularly the vocals. Well done. Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Thank you! Glad you like it.
Hey Andy,

Really pleasant listening experience. Maaaaaaybe a little bit more de-essing on the vocals, particularly the female lead, could be in order, but not too much.

I love the hollow feeling you achieved. It really works with the song.

Really excellent work!

Draper
(24-12-2019, 06:17 AM)loweche6 Wrote: Hey Andy,

Really pleasant listening experience. Maaaaaaybe a little bit more de-essing on the vocals, particularly the female lead, could be in order, but not too much.

I love the hollow feeling you achieved. It really works with the song.

Really excellent work!

Draper

Sorry, missed this one. Thank you Draper for your reply.
I do agree also about the de-essing, but I also enjoyed this mix as well. The female vocals in the first verse could maybe be just a hairrrr louder but it's a really cool effect the way you have it. Love the effect on the chorus. Very nice.
(22-01-2020, 12:03 AM)wildrootsmusic Wrote: I do agree also about the de-essing, but I also enjoyed this mix as well. The female vocals in the first verse could maybe be just a hairrrr louder but it's a really cool effect the way you have it. Love the effect on the chorus. Very nice.

Many thanks for your time and thoughts, cheers!
And my dumb thumb click one star on your mix. I've never clicked a rating by accident. Did you know that once you make a rating, you can't change it?

(26-01-2020, 04:21 PM)loweche6 Wrote: And my dumb thumb click one star on your mix. I've never clicked a rating by accident. Did you know that once you make a rating, you can't change it?

Hahaha, all good.

ahm, thanks for the star Big Grin