Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allen Stone - Naturally (Mixed & Mastered by Ronyz)
hi guys,

here is my version to this song Smile

.mp3    Allen Stone_Naturally (Mixed & Mastered By Ronyz).mp3 --  (Download: 10.61 MB)

Sounds pretty good to me, the only thing I keep hearing on everyone's mixes is too much reverb/delay on the lead vocal track, which also has drums in the background (unfortunately). So any processing you do to the lead, is also affecting those background drums. I wish the lead was isolated, then we could all mix it much easier. I am sure there is a way to isolate just the vocal frequencies but that is out of my league! Can you explain what you did for processing?

I would pump the lead a bit more, as Allen's voice should be the star of the song. Also sounds like the reverb is a bit heavy but maybe that's what you were going for. You definitely improved the drums, as they sound clear and up front, so pumping up the lead would balance it out in my opinion.
Even though I want to keep mixing, here is where I am at with it right now. I'd love some feedback, see what you guys think!

.mp3    Allen Stone - Naturally (Mixed by MassAloha).mp3 --  (Download: 6.23 MB)