Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Denied | Stock Plugins Only | GlitsMix
Hello, folks. It's been a good while.

I found this song interestingly unique. Wasn't expecting something that exciting to play with.
Anyway, right now I'm running a mobile setup I can take anywhere, which is basically a notebook and some headphones. Very minimalistic.
With that in mind, I decided not to open any third party plugin in this session. You can check the results in the attachments.

Feel free and open to give me your thoughts on my mix.
Hope you all like it!

.mp3    Access Denied - Purple Hat Mob (GlitsMix)_1.mp3 --  (Download: 10.82 MB)

Maybe a bit busy in the upper mids and strident though the heavier passages, but I like your style. Cool Mix.
(24-11-2019, 12:31 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Maybe a bit busy in the upper mids and strident though the heavier passages, but I like your style. Cool Mix.

Very pleased to read your comment.
I tried my best to let all those amazing synths shine at the given moment and, since some of them occupy similar frequencies (guitars too) it seems busy, right? I might try a different approach next time around.
Thanks for the compliments.
Appreciate it that you like my style. Tried to give this song some of my spice and it seemed to work.