Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Roar - Diesel 13
It has been a long while since my last post Smile but here is my version of this catchy tune......

.mp3    Roar - Diesel 13_B5_2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.21 MB)

.mp3    Roar - Diesel 13_11.mp3 --  (Download: 7.21 MB)

You don't know, what you don't know.......
Works for me. I think the effected accent guitars might be a hair loud. They feel separate from the rest of the track. Same with the cymbals. Other than that it feels good.
(14-11-2019, 02:36 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Works for me. I think the effected accent guitars might be a hair loud. They feel separate from the rest of the track. Same with the cymbals. Other than that it feels good.

Hi Roy thanks for listening. You have given me a different view, I will have a fresh listen in a few days.
Added a new version, Adjusted the cymbals more towards the center and pulled back the Accent guitars. Perhaps it sounds a bit more pleasing. Big Grin
Sounds good. I still think guitars 3&4 are a little loud but we might just be hearing it differently. That's a minor point anyway.
what a great song...like your mix sounds punchy with nice low end...!!(the 2nd version)
(17-11-2019, 02:58 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Sounds good. I still think guitars 3&4 are a little loud but we might just be hearing it differently. That's a minor point anyway.

Thanks for your feedback. Maybe you are right about the guitars, but I just didn't want them to be lost since it gives that extra movement with the rhythm section.
(18-11-2019, 09:28 PM)4Low Wrote: what a great song...like your mix sounds punchy with nice low end...!!(the 2nd version)

Thanks for listening and for your view, happy that you liked it.