Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Ricardo Santiago-Let The Music Fade Away
Hello to all!
Like very much this song!
Hope you'll enjoy listening!
Comments appreciated.
Thank you!

.mp3    Ricardo Santiago-Let The Music Fade Away (mixed by Dadayants).mp3 --  (Download: 8.58 MB)

.mp3    Project Ricardo Santiago-Let The Music Fade Away (mixed by Dadayants_V2).mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

Hey, I think the kick is too prominent and it gets in the way of the flow of the track.

Maybe add something with the guitar and vocal part as it sounds a bit boring, maybe it's just to do with the guitar being too quiet with the vocals? Your's guitar is right volume throughout rest of song so maybe requires automation. I like the guitars during the chorus, the bass of it comes through and really adds to the voice and the panning is well executed.

The volume of the voice is pretty on point too, maybe too dry?

By all means don't take my criticism as set in stone!
(20-11-2019, 01:40 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hey, I think the kick is too prominent and it gets in the way of the flow of the track.

Maybe add something with the guitar and vocal part as it sounds a bit boring, maybe it's just to do with the guitar being too quiet with the vocals? Your's guitar is right volume throughout rest of song so maybe requires automation. I like the guitars during the chorus, the bass of it comes through and really adds to the voice and the panning is well executed.

Thanks a lot for your comment! Your opinion is matters.
(20-11-2019, 05:56 PM)martess Wrote:
(20-11-2019, 01:40 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hey, I think the kick is too prominent and it gets in the way of the flow of the track.

np! i think i might add actually, i think your chorus sounds really good. It elevates itself away from other parts of the track.
(20-11-2019, 08:31 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(20-11-2019, 05:56 PM)martess Wrote:

np! i think i might add actually, i think your chorus sounds really good. It elevates itself away from other parts of the track.
Did some changes in V2.
Hope you like it)
Thanks for comments!