Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Im coming Home.mp3 --  (Download: 12.78 MB)

Good mix man, can't really fault it in any way.
Great mix, very clean and transparent. The only thing I could think of is that, because it's so easy to hear everything in your mix (it's really awesome), it might work slightly against this particular music, that is, I could imagine Snarky Puppy being mixed this way, but this recording is a bit unruly, less practiced and polished, and so all the little issues are laid bare. Still, that's purely matter of taste, and I could easily imagine the artists actually liking a clean and transparent approach. Nice job!
(17-02-2020, 02:14 AM)dtldarek Wrote: Great mix, very clean and transparent. The only thing I could think of is that, because it's so easy to hear everything in your mix (it's really awesome), it might work slightly against this particular music, that is, I could imagine Snarky Puppy being mixed this way, but this recording is a bit unruly, less practiced and polished, and so all the little issues are laid bare. Still, that's purely matter of taste, and I could easily imagine the artists actually liking a clean and transparent approach. Nice job!

Thanks for comments, I make mix changes with it.
Wow, really like your mix! Very clean and well balanced!
(03-06-2020, 08:31 PM)Daniel Lemes Wrote: Wow, really like your mix! Very clean and well balanced!
Thanks Daniel for your comment