Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ricardo Santiago: 'Let The Music Fade Away'
Ricardo Santiago: 'Let The Music Fade Away'

.mp3    Mixdown.mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

.mp3    Mixdown(2).mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

.mp3    Mixdown(3).mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

Hi Javierpg84 i like it the only thing i feel that the main vocals in the verse sounds a bit boomy,still good.
Reaper user
(02-11-2019, 05:49 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Javierpg84 i like it the only thing i feel that the main vocals in the verse sounds a bit boomy,still good.

Thank you Cudjoe, I will revise that initial verse latter on with some dynamic eq to tame the boxines. Thank you for commenting and listening to my mix.
(02-11-2019, 04:07 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: Ricardo Santiago: 'Let The Music Fade Away'

I like v2 the most.
However I would bring down the level of the vox.
You can try some MB compression (automated) in the low mids on your mix without the vox track. Send your vox track to the sidechain of the MB compressor to make room for the vox track.
The guitars are a bit heavy in the low mids and the snare sounds rather weak, the organ could also be a bit more present.
Good vocals and overall balance apart from that.
The good thing about live mixing is that you don't have to worry about how it sounds later on someone's soda can. You got your live acts, your mixing desk, your PA, and your audience that you directly connect to and you have to get it right without the possibility to fiddle with the settings afterwards.
(03-11-2019, 06:03 PM)Thomas Mueller Wrote: The guitars are a bit heavy in the low mids and the snare sounds rather weak, the organ could also be a bit more present.
Good vocals and overall balance apart from that.

re balanced and beef up the snare, Thank you for listening