Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbosauro - Magilla
simply enjoying

.mp3    Magilla.mp3 --  (Download: 8.47 MB)

my opinion here,the bass is too loud and the ist guitar part is too loud and the snare is a little thin and lost,try gating to clean the drums up because they all sound a bit messy
Rather than taking up the sax so high take the guitars down.Also leave yourself more headroom when you mix
you will get more definition in your mix .
I quite enjoy the cleanliness of this mix! You can hear everything very clearly. Though the DIs are still really clean, whereas I think they might've done more if you'd reamped them or used an amp sim or effect on them. That probably would've helped with width a little bit. Otherwise, I really enjoy this mix!
good mix
Thanks a lot aftercutrecords. Indeed I considered adding some more grip to the 'clean' guitars, as well as to the sax in some parts. But I ran out of my time budget, which I set so myself as part of the mixing excercise.

(03-11-2019, 04:38 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: I quite enjoy the cleanliness of this mix! You can hear everything very clearly. Though the DIs are still really clean, whereas I think they might've done more if you'd reamped them or used an amp sim or effect on them. That probably would've helped with width a little bit. Otherwise, I really enjoy this mix!

Thanks a lot, Txory, for lending it your ears and the nice comment.

(04-11-2019, 03:34 AM)Txory Wrote: good mix