Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Much too much - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Much too much MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.09 MB)

Hi!

Yes, I enjoyed listening to this one.

I noticed you posted quite a few mixes yesterday, and I've checked out most of the recent ones now I think.

All very nice work, in my opinion. As with this mix, this recent batch all have a really nice consistent quality to them as a whole. They all seem nicely balanced and eq'd and have a nice bit of depth and polish to them (I am guessing employing a nice reverb, that is well balanced with the mix).

I notice quite the improvement and a big difference between these and the mixes you submitted at the start of the year.

I find it encouraging and also motivating to see the HUGE number of mixes you've tackled so far, and also to hear the progress you're making.

It seems to me that you are working very hard at this and the effort really seems to be really paying off. Well done, and keep it up!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(31-10-2019, 05:41 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Yes, I enjoyed listening to this one.

I noticed you posted quite a few mixes yesterday, and I've checked out most of the recent ones now I think.

All very nice work, in my opinion. As with this mix, this recent batch all have a really nice consistent quality to them as a whole. They all seem nicely balanced and eq'd and have a nice bit of depth and polish to them (I am guessing employing a nice reverb, that is well balanced with the mix).

I notice quite the improvement and a big difference between these and the mixes you submitted at the start of the year.

I find it encouraging and also motivating to see the HUGE number of mixes you've tackled so far, and also to hear the progress you're making.

It seems to me that you are working very hard at this and the effort really seems to be really paying off. Well done, and keep it up!

Thanks for your feedback.
I´m really trying to improve. I´ll keep mixing everytime I can.
It´s a pleasure for me doing this.