Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUTA CONTROL (hard mix)
well.. the challenge was the main voice. It sounds like it was recorded in a box or closet. sounds very dead and there are some freq. that just sum up and is bad for getting a natural sound. (i could be wrong but that's my first guess)

anyways it's a hard mix and very dense too. too much going on.. so all of this was done in one take. I'm happy with what I got though I will save this one because it took me hours and to remix this holy crap it will take too much time.

Let me know what you guys think. Smile

.mp3    outofcontrol1.mp3 --  (Download: 9.42 MB)

Hi Shul liking the drums and gtrs the only thing i would say on the chorus vocals need to come up,well done.
Reaper user
Hey Shul,
You managed it very well. This is really good stuff! Transitions are awesome. Gtrs ambience suits nicely. Great Toms! The only thing to fix I guess are BV, Otherwise mis is complete to me. Cheers!
(26-10-2019, 12:02 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Shul liking the drums and gtrs the only thing i would say on the chorus vocals need to come up,well done.

Aw man! I bounced the instrumental first and sounds like I forgot to unmute the vocal track in the chorus Sad. I will fix it later.

Thanks for the input Joe.
(26-10-2019, 12:48 PM)Lethan Wrote: Hey Shul,
You managed it very well. This is really good stuff! Transitions are awesome. Gtrs ambience suits nicely. Great Toms! The only thing to fix I guess are BV, Otherwise mis is complete to me. Cheers!

Thanks for input. I will make sure the back vocals stick out more when I fix that one track I forgot to unmute. Glad is sounding good on your end. Thanks!
Fixed version. pushed the drums a bit back fixed some balancing in everything. bosted back vocals. Automated some sections and doubled others. Hope you guys like this one now.