Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Updated 11-05 - Long Way Home - Alexandre Lack Mix
The body of the vocal seems to "fade" away at some points although its not really a big issue, and maybe a slight glue compressor to control and bring everything together. Overall a great mix very big stereo field, does it translate well on to mono?
(29-10-2019, 07:43 AM)LT808 Wrote: The body of the vocal seems to "fade" away at some points although its not really a big issue, and maybe a slight glue compressor to control and bring everything together. Overall a great mix very big stereo field, does it translate well on to mono?

Hey, I think I fixed it.... the problem was the first insert I put in the vocal track, an La-2A but it was not well tuned with the others processor. This time, I tried to use (a plugin I am not usually used to work) the waves vocal Rider...so I wrote some automation, did some manual correctiion, than the 2A worked good to help on the dynamics, after that was just a Fab-Q3 EQ and a Falfilter - LM to balance so it solve my probleam to use another compressor or eq.
ALEXANDRE LACK
Musical Producer
[email protected]
Final version is very good. Maybe wanted to hear a touch more snap to the kit. Maybe a tiny bit too rounded. Might help with the the emotional context. Minor issue.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(10-11-2019, 04:21 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Final version is very good. Maybe wanted to hear a touch more snap to the kit. Maybe a tiny bit too rounded. Might help with the the emotional context. Minor issue.

thanks.
well, maybe it is sounding a little rounded... but ate this point, I no longer intent to work on it, time to play next game Big Grin
ALEXANDRE LACK
Musical Producer
[email protected]