Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back home to blue - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Back home to blue MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.6 MB)

Hi

I like the stereo-guitar-thing, you've done. Maybe i find it a bit too rock & roll -ish, but that's not necessarily a bad thing Wink Also, it sounds well-balanced, that's nice, and the drums sound really nice, that's ... well, really nice Wink

Personally I would use the vocal dub track more as an effect that something that's always there.

I love guitar, and guitar solo! However, it sounds like the guitar solo's a tad too loud.

Good job overall.

Keep it up and stay healthy Smile

I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
(31-03-2020, 10:07 AM)Krabbe Wrote: Hi

I like the stereo-guitar-thing, you've done. Maybe i find it a bit too rock & roll -ish, but that's not necessarily a bad thing Wink Also, it sounds well-balanced, that's nice, and the drums sound really nice, that's ... well, really nice Wink

Personally I would use the vocal dub track more as an effect that something that's always there.

I love guitar, and guitar solo! However, it sounds like the guitar solo's a tad too loud.

Good job overall.

Keep it up and stay healthy Smile
I thank you for your feedback. I think that makes me improve in mixing.
I´ll turn down 1 or 2 Db in solo guitars.... and we´ll see how it looks....Big Grin