Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna - Waves_JPX_MIX
ahh,beautifull song!!Sleepy

.mp3    ANNA BLANTON - WAVES_JPX_MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 7.46 MB)

(04-10-2019, 02:59 AM)[email protected] Wrote: ahh,beautifull song!!Sleepy
This mix is big and in your face. The rhythm has punch and an emotional urgency. The vocal(s) are sitting where they belong. Compared to the other mixes I would say this is the best I have heard so far. I would be interested in know what You eq’d with and compressed with.
(04-11-2019, 08:37 AM)Dolan43 Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 02:59 AM)[email protected] Wrote: ahh,beautifull song!!Sleepy
This mix is big and in your face. The rhythm has punch and an emotional urgency. The vocal(s) are sitting where they belong. Compared to the other mixes I would say this is the best I have heard so far. I would be interested in know what You eq’d with and compressed with.

Hey Dolan43 thanks for your words,man the compresion or the compresor doesn't matter the brand or the company hwo made it,and the eq the same history.if the song is made for be emotional you have to reach that,no matter the "maddness" you try if you get what the song need.in this song some tracks are inusables for me or mess for bad in the spirit and how evolve the parts.compressors and eq are the most important to manipulate the audio,the decisions more than the compresion and eq.in this song you heard...decision,volume levels,compresion,eq and reverb.

cheers!