Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel13 - Roar_Jpx_MIX
yes,i like it!

.mp3    DIESEL13 - ROAR_JPX_MIX_.mp3 --  (Download: 7.33 MB)

Nice. I like the gritty stomps. Though I think it may be a bit too squashed overall but I think you can get away with that more on a track like this. It works well in the verse but is a bit much when the bigger chorus hits. Guitars 3/4 are a bit loud.
I like the sound of the vocal and I normally like some saturation on a vocal I think in this case the rest of the track has so much of a vibe that I think a cleaner vocal might be a nice contrast. As of now everything feels effected and a bit constrained. A cleaner vocal might open up the song and add some 'freshness'. If that makes sense.
(01-10-2019, 02:36 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Nice. I like the gritty stomps. Though I think it may be a bit too squashed overall but I think you can get away with that more on a track like this. It works well in the verse but is a bit much when the bigger chorus hits. Guitars 3/4 are a bit loud.
I like the sound of the vocal and I normally like some saturation on a vocal I think in this case the rest of the track has so much of a vibe that I think a cleaner vocal might be a nice contrast. As of now everything feels effected and a bit constrained. A cleaner vocal might open up the song and add some 'freshness'. If that makes sense.

hey Roy! good tips,i know the chorus is loud,but i don't find the way to get more than that! hehe cheers!
Hello mate,

I like this mix a lot. Great vibe! I like your use of compression. Very well done. The only place where it's probably a bit too noticeable though is in the breakdowns and the extremely fast att/rel on the compression or limiter your using on the BVs is a little bit garbled. Otherwise this is my favorite mix on the forum so far.
~
Other Mixes
(05-10-2019, 07:35 AM)Quathamer Wrote: Hello mate,

I like this mix a lot. Great vibe! I like your use of compression. Very well done. The only place where it's probably a bit too noticeable though is in the breakdowns and the extremely fast att/rel on the compression or limiter your using on the BVs is a little bit garbled. Otherwise this is my favorite mix on the forum so far.

Thank you man! today's after know more about mixing is the way that i achieve some "listeable" and yes have pitfalls that way.well thank you again for your words.Smile