Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (BCS Mix)
Very fun song! Reminds me of 2000s pop punk.

.m4a    Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (BCS Mix 3).m4a --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

You done fantastic with the tracks provided ,sampled obviously .I would be interested to know what you done with the toms track?
Snares sounds very un natural with samples like that thats the problem. Snares too loud i think too its overtaking the whole mix
(16-09-2019, 06:59 PM)takka360 Wrote: You done fantastic with the tracks provided ,sampled obviously .I would be interested to know what you done with the toms track?
Snares sounds very un natural with samples like that thats the problem. Snares too loud i think too its overtaking the whole mix

Didn't expect such quick quick response, thank you. I think this 'problem' arises from the fact that we grew up listening to very different music. I grew up listening to scene-metalcore (yeah out of it now...) like Joey Sturgis, David Bandeth, etc, and heavily-computerized-Superior-Drummer-Djent (lol), so my perception of unnatural 'sampled-ness' and squashed dynamic range is heavily influenced by that. I definitely see where you're coming from, though. To each their own, I guess! Anyway, my channel strips are attached right here. Feel free check it out. You can see that I use mostly stock+free plugins (one day, man, I'll buy all the plugins I want!). Mix done hugely thanks to my dad's HD600, if you're wondering. Just have to mention that I didn't sample-replaced anything. The drum parts are either individually recorded, or maybe samples anyway so I couldn't bother. Smile

Thumbnail(s)