Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mannys Mix of Seat Back
06-09-2019, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 02:32 AM by man3ster.)
Mannys Mix of Seat Back
Used IK Multimedia products on this one. their eq and saturation on every channel. their master eq and TR5 One on master bus. comments/feedback welcome.

.mp3   Mannys Mix of Seat Back v5.mp3 --  (Download: 10.13 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Mannys Mix of Seat Back
Really like your keyboard treatment and sound. It sits beautifully. Is it a replacement? My only real complaint would be the level of the lead guitar figures and the de-tuning of the main guitar part.

PreSonus Studio One DAW
on RDS Server with Dante Via (ask for details)
[email protected]

09-09-2019, 10:03 PM
(09-09-2019 04:19 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:  Really like your keyboard treatment and sound. It sits beautifully. Is it a replacement? My only real complaint would be the level of the lead guitar figures and the de-tuning of the main guitar part.

Hey Mixinthecloud, thank you for the feedback. I was debating how much level to give the cabinet effect on the guitar. Glad to hear some outside opinions.
10-09-2019, 06:53 AM
Hey,

i realy like the Drums in your mix. For me the vocals could just be a little louder. And you moght consider to tune the background vocals, as they are pretty out of tune. At least for my mix that helped a lot Smile
11-09-2019, 12:19 AM
(10-09-2019 06:53 AM)Hainwerker Wrote:  Hey,

i realy like the Drums in your mix. For me the vocals could just be a little louder. And you moght consider to tune the background vocals, as they are pretty out of tune. At least for my mix that helped a lot Smile

Smile yes i was thinking about the same thing on those background vocals. particularly in one section. perhaps I will do some tuning. thank you for the feedback and listen.
11-09-2019, 03:09 PM
(11-09-2019 12:19 AM)man3ster Wrote:  
(10-09-2019 06:53 AM)Hainwerker Wrote:  Hey,

Smile yes i was thinking about the same thing on those background vocals. particularly in one section. perhaps I will do some tuning. thank you for the feedback and listen.

I took the background vocals in the arrangement that were in tune and copied them to all the parts. Problem solved.

PreSonus Studio One DAW
on RDS Server with Dante Via (ask for details)
[email protected]

12-09-2019, 08:30 AM
Could have thougt of that myself... Big Grin

Support my video work!
Advertisement: