Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will Knox - Cog In The Machine(Samonov Mix)
(05-10-2019, 05:16 PM)Samonov Wrote: Привет, спасибо). Насколько я помню, я тоже хотел его вырезать, но он сильно проникает на трек со скрипкой. Все-таки это живая запись группы на сцене. Больше всего внимания у меня заняли звуки "с," в вокале этой сессии. У меня в последнее время метаморфозы происходят с мониторингом, может быть, скоро я захочу по другому делать НЧ)). Удачи с миксом)

Hi, thanks). As far as I remember, I also wanted to cut it, but it penetrates the track with a violin. However, this is a live recording of the group on stage. Most attention was paid to the sounds of “s” in the vocals of this session. Recently, I have been experiencing metamorphoses with monitoring, maybe soon I will want to do LF differently)). Good luck with the mix)

Thanks. I myself faced this problem. Also found a track out of sync. Deesser kind of chopped up the Sizzling ones, but... The main problem: sung very close to the microphone! This created a whole chain of problems, including overload, compressed midrange, hissing sounds, etc. Like almost fixed, but to mind the mix has not yet brought.
I want to make an original sound Smile
Alexander

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Knox - Cog In The Machine(Samonov Mix) - by Equilibrium - 06-10-2019, 12:01 AM