Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Time Weekend
Hello guys! This is my mix&master. Feel free to comment.
Nice audition!

.mp3    One time weedend final mix&master mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.37 MB)

Not bad. Maybe too compressed as it has lost some of its dynamics. Also sounds a touch nasally. Other than that the mix is well balanced and has a lot of energy.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
hey marius, nice mix you got here. The drums feels a tiny bit choked, atleast the snare but the kick is fine, very articulate. Snare is a bit "poppy" to my ears , but really nice balances on everything, cool vox (its not 2 nasaly etc) gj!
(21-08-2019, 12:35 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Not bad. Maybe too compressed as it has lost some of its dynamics. Also sounds a touch nasally. Other than that the mix is well balanced and has a lot of energy.

Thank you, mate!
I don't know why the drums generally get compressed, I use very little compression, fast attack and quick relase and 2:1 ratio ... what should be the correct settings?
(21-08-2019, 01:13 PM)crownoise Wrote: hey marius, nice mix you got here. The drums feels a tiny bit choked, atleast the snare but the kick is fine, very articulate. Snare is a bit "poppy" to my ears , but really nice balances on everything, cool vox (its not 2 nasaly etc) gj!

Thank you! I tried a new mix Smile
New mixBig Grin

.mp3    One time weedend final mix&master4.mp3 --  (Download: 10.37 MB)