Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hungarian Dance No5 - My Mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Hungarian Dance No5 MP3 02.mp3 --  (Download: 6.53 MB)

.mp3    Hungarian Dance no5 MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.5 MB)

I like that there's not much reverb. The delay effect that you used, though, sounds like a very quick echo. I can hear it sort of slap back. Ah, when there is a stop, I hear a longer echo effect, too. I think a plain reverberation would be better, but very good staying your hand as this kind of work should have minimal processing applied.

Also, the guitar sounds a little louder than the sax in some parts (around 0:35 for instance). Sounds like you put the instruments mostly in the center which is fine. I can't tell if you used compression (that's good!), but it doesn't need any more if you did. Sometimes the direct input track is a little buzzy and is distracting.

Overall, it's a pleasure to listen to, thanks!
(15-08-2019, 06:29 PM)lmat Wrote: I like that there's not much reverb. The delay effect that you used, though, sounds like a very quick echo. I can hear it sort of slap back. Ah, when there is a stop, I hear a longer echo effect, too. I think a plain reverberation would be better, but very good staying your hand as this kind of work should have minimal processing applied.

Also, the guitar sounds a little louder than the sax in some parts (around 0:35 for instance). Sounds like you put the instruments mostly in the center which is fine. I can't tell if you used compression (that's good!), but it doesn't need any more if you did. Sometimes the direct input track is a little buzzy and is distracting.

Overall, it's a pleasure to listen to, thanks!

I thank you for your feedback. I´m glad that it pleased you. I´ll try another version without de delay.... hope you like it too.