Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Penniless Wild: Seat Back - My version
My first upload to this forum. Hope it's good enough.
Feedbacks appreciated.

.mp3    Seat Back.mp3 --  (Download: 12.6 MB)

Does the first guitar move when the bass comes in? The whole mix sounds a little bottom heavy. I think the lead vocal could be a little more prominent as well as the second guitar which sounds way for away in context to the other melodic elements. Good space overall.

Try not to forget to modify the song length in your DAW to match the length of the actually tracks.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(11-08-2019, 03:52 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Does the first guitar move when the bass comes in? The whole mix sounds a little bottom heavy. I think the lead vocal could be a little more prominent as well as the second guitar which sounds way for away in context to the other melodic elements. Good space overall.

Try not to forget to modify the song length in your DAW to match the length of the actually tracks.

Yes! Thought of panning the guitar slowly when the other guitar kicks in. But by mistake did that to the bass. lol. And it was abrupt.
Bottom heavy because of headphones maybe?!
I agree about the vocals.
Thanks!
(12-08-2019, 09:04 PM)fohtomoh Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 03:52 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Does the first guitar move when the bass comes in? The whole mix sounds a little bottom heavy. I think the lead vocal could be a little more prominent as well as the second guitar which sounds way far away in context to the other melodic elements. Good space overall.

Yes! Thought of panning the guitar slowly when the other guitar kicks in. But by mistake did that to the bass. lol. And it was abrupt.
Bottom heavy because of headphones maybe?!
I agree about the vocals.
Thanks!

Not headphones. Just a little ponderous.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]