Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix The Black Crown - Flames
Hi, I'm Juan from Argentina. I'm mixing again after many years, it was always a hobby. But now I am determined to work on this. I don't have any study on mixing, I do it self-taught. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to make the mixes properly. I don't have monitors, I just have some common speakers, but at least I have a Sennheiser 202 HD headset. to mix use samplitude pro x and waves plugins. I wanted to know if you think I have capacity in this or not.

.mp3    The Black Crown - Flames.mp3 --  (Download: 12.94 MB)

(31-07-2019, 04:29 AM)juany94 Wrote: Hi, I'm Juan from Argentina. I'm mixing again after many years, it was always a hobby. But now I am determined to work on this. I don't have any study on mixing, I do it self-taught. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to make the mixes properly. I don't have monitors, I just have some common speakers, but at least I have a Sennheiser 202 HD headset. to mix use samplitude pro x and waves plugins. I wanted to know if you think I have capacity in this or not.
Hola Juan,
I too am i first time mixer and this song was very well recorded. I am self taught myself and have no experience but i am a musician and love music. It has always been a dream to become a producer some day. Take this opportunity to know what you are looking to do when you hear this song and what makes the song pop and has the most energy and build around that. Its the only advice i can give as a first tie mixer myself. Sounds pretty damn good to me. Keep it up