Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Kat Wright
(30-07-2019, 09:56 AM)Quathamer Wrote: Holy crap, can someone tell these Telephnuken peeps to please redub the freaking vocals?? Strugglesvile population me. Honestly, I get you're trying to demo your microphones, and they are awesome, but honest to Moses large diaphragm condensers will pick up everything. Mans gotta mix over here.

Anyways, have a listen. I mixed this just for you.

Yes, you.

This all just adds to the fun! There are always compromises and trade offs with these recordings, but also work arounds which are super rewarding when found. The reference track shows us what can be extracted.

Having a quick listen everything sound pretty good but with maybe too much emphasis on the drums overall. I like the width, but I think you can afford to push the instrument parts a little harder here especially the ones out wide. (Keep checking your balances back in mono) The reference mix of this track shows how exciting and emotionally charged the song can become when things are pushed a bit. Also, Guy Sebastian's "The Memphis Album" is a good album to listen to for a modern take on this style. Press on Quathamer and hit this one for six.

Messages In This Thread
Digital Only Logic Proz Kat Wright - by Quathamer - 30-07-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Digital Only Logic Proz Kat Wright - by Dangerous - 30-07-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: Digital Only Logic Proz Kat Wright - by JEL - 02-08-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Digital Only Logic Proz Kat Wright - by JEL - 03-08-2019, 02:44 PM