Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Talbot's 'A Reason To Leave' (EquilibriumMIX)
I really wanted to make the perfect mix. To what extent have I succeeded? Give your grades, comment.

.mp3    Patrick Talbot\'s \'A Reason To Leave\'.mp3 --  (Download: 9.93 MB)

Alexander
First, I would say there is no such thing as 'the perfect mix'. As music is totally subjective, your perfect would not be someone else's.
I think the question is does the mix present the artist's work in a way that adds to it in some way. Does it shine a new light in a different perspective which shows off the quality and character of the music and performance? That being said, your mix is fine. It is well rounded and clear with well stated ideas. Good job.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(31-07-2019, 02:48 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: First, I would say there is no such thing as 'the perfect mix'. As music is totally subjective, your perfect would not be someone else's.
I think the question is does the mix present the artist's work in a way that adds to it in some way. Does it shine a new light in a different perspective which shows off the quality and character of the music and performance? That being said, your mix is fine. It is well rounded and clear with well stated ideas. Good job.

Thank you so much for listening and rating !!!
Alexander