Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumba Chonta - My Mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Rumba Chonta MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.73 MB)

I really don´t know what is happening. Medicine ads and message in russian.... very weird...
(31-07-2019, 01:58 AM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote: I really don´t know what is happening. Medicine ads and message in russian.... very weird...

The board's been inundated with Spammers lately. I don't know why. I've been reporting and banning as fast as I can, as are others, but it's been really bad these past few days.
Yes things are a bit crazy around here at the moment and your thread is another that's been hijacked. Mike may need to suspend new memberships for a while. A real bummer.
Anyways, nice mix hotpanzer, balances are pretty good. The main issue I have with the mix is I feel the melody has been lost the the rhythm parts which makes things sound a bit lost at times. Have a listen to the sample mix of this track and you'll hear the role the melody part plays in that particular mix.
(31-07-2019, 01:33 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Yes things are a bit crazy around here at the moment and your thread is another that's been hijacked. Mike may need to suspend new memberships for a while. A real bummer.
Anyways, nice mix hotpanzer, balances are pretty good. The main issue I have with the mix is I feel the melody has been lost the the rhythm parts which makes things sound a bit lost at times. Have a listen to the sample mix of this track and you'll hear the role the melody part plays in that particular mix.

Thanks for your feedback. I´ll try to improve the mix.
I agree with Dangerous Dave, this mix doesn't always give me a single instrument to focus on and attach too. In someways, this is a testament to well balanced mix. Smile Though in this case I find myself "getting lost" as well.
(12-02-2020, 10:13 AM)majew7 Wrote: I agree with Dangerous Dave, this mix doesn't always give me a single instrument to focus on and attach too. In someways, this is a testament to well balanced mix. Smile Though in this case I find myself "getting lost" as well.

Hi. Thanks for you feedback. I´ll try another version of this mix. I´ll post here soon.