Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Honey Jar - My Mix
21-07-2019, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2019 01:45 PM by silvio.hotpanzer.)
Honey Jar - My Mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3   Honey Jar MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 12.11 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Honey Jar - My Mix
Silvio, this has a great feel and a good balance but it kind of sounds like there is a blanket over my playback system. I'd like to know what this would sound like if you could lift the veil, so to speak.

PreSonus Studio One DAW
on RDS Server with Dante Via (ask for details)
[email protected]

23-07-2019, 08:33 PM
(23-07-2019 04:29 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:  Silvio, this has a great feel and a good balance but it kind of sounds like there is a blanket over my playback system. I'd like to know what this would sound like if you could lift the veil, so to speak.

Hi. How are you? Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, I know it is so veil, but honestly I tried to find some way to not get the guitars loud and dirt as they are in the song.
Maybe I was not so lucky doing this, but believe me, I did another mix and it was so noisy in the guitars that I didn´t like it at all. Some help about it?
I`d appreciate it.
24-07-2019, 06:36 AM
(23-07-2019 08:33 PM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote:  
(23-07-2019 04:29 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:  Silvio, this has a great feel and a good balance but it kind of sounds like there is a blanket over my playback system. I'd like to know what this would sound like if you could lift the veil, so to speak.

Hi. How are you? Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, I know it is so veil, but honestly I tried to find some way to not get the guitars loud and dirt as they are in the song.
Maybe I was not so lucky doing this, but believe me, I did another mix and it was so noisy in the guitars that I didn´t like it at all. Some help about it?
I`d appreciate it.

Yes, the guitar is 'noisy'. However, my biggest objection with this song is that annoying shaker. All it adds is a sense of distortion on every other instrument and it is pervasive and a travesty. Beyond that, I'm not sure I can help much.

PreSonus Studio One DAW
on RDS Server with Dante Via (ask for details)
[email protected]

28-07-2019, 12:45 PM
OK, man. Thanks for your help. I´ll try the changes.

Support my video work!
Advertisement: