Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost done with new mixing song
Hi all:

Just a quick update.

Had a few requests for another song of mine to mix, so I am putting together one for anyone that wants to play around with it.

In respect to Mike Senior and Cambridge Music Technology, I don't think it's fair to host the discussion and feedback sessions here, so I will post the link to the zip file on my Facebook page, and then I'll figure out where to host all the different versions and feedback sessions. Possibly in the "Rate My Mix" section of the Andy Sneap forum, or if someone else has any better ideas I'm open to them.

Anyway, got all the demo work done, now just need to finish everything up correctly and off we go!

Stand by and, as always, KEEP IT LOUD!!!!

Keep it loud!
Johnny Lokke,
www.johnnylokkeband.com
Ask Mike it would be good to keep it all here Johnny,at the end of the day it is about mixing
Good news! I just finished talking with Mike and he was very excited to host the new song, so we can continue on right here. I thought that was very cool of him and want to publicly thank him for his support.

I should be done with everything next week and will pass the tracks on to him and he will set us up with a forum.

Stand by to stand by.

Keep it loud!
Johnny Lokke,
www.johnnylokkeband.com
cool look forward to it
Great!
So here is a rough mix of the track I have for you guys to mix. I still have some work to do on it, but it's far enough along that you guys can have at it and mess around with it. I have to get the tracks to Mike and then you should be able to have at them in a few days! Hope you have fun with it.

.mp3    WhisperToAScream1105.mp3 --  (Download: 5.85 MB)

Keep it loud!
Johnny Lokke,
www.johnnylokkeband.com
Yeah that sounds nice Wink
Will be great to mix it \m/
Great sounding song ,Looking forward to it Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Another update (sorry for the delay). I gave the tracks to Mike a week or 10 days ago, so he is getting them ready and will post them soon. Stand by to stand by.

Keep it loud!
Johnny Lokke,
www.johnnylokkeband.com
Looking forward to it!