Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Time Weekend: 'One Time
New mix

.mp3    One time weekend master.mp3 --  (Download: 22.94 MB)

Sounds good, I like it! Smile. Maybe the electric guitars come out a bit too loud...I think it should be a little more homogeneous. Nice!
Cheers for the feedback
Great energy and great tone except I am not a fan of the snare. It feels unfinished. Everything else works well and is a great listen. Nicely done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Cheers mate glad you enjoyed it
Balance wise it feels pretty good. The drums feel a little dry to me and the guitars might be too thin. They feel good in the solo section though. I think maybe tonally overall it'd be nice if it were a little fatter. I agree with MitC. The snare could use a little more...something. Did you use the side mic? I'm wondering if that's helping or hurting. It might just be a little too far away. I'm not sure. I do like the sense of space it gives. It feels small, in a good way, and intimate. I guess I just wish that room resonated more, in a way and gelled the guitars with the rest of the band. Maybe that's the 'fatness' I'm looking for. Not much, mind you.
I know that's a lot of unhelpful words. I'm just writing this out stream of consciousness.
Cheers Roy
did you use some analog device? Great work
Presonus Studio One 4.5 - Presonus StudioLive24.4.2 - RME Fireface 800 - DT880 Pro - SENNHEISER 660S - DBX 166Xs - Korg Oasys - Yamaha MotifXs - Yamaha Tyros 3 - Kawai Es88 - JEM 555 SV - ect...
No in the box mix