Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mix of "Water Duct"
18-10-2013, 09:49 PM
My mix of "Water Duct"
Definately not the easiest to mix Smile

.mp3   Water Duct.mp3 --  (Download: 8.29 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: My mix of "Water Duct"
Welcome to the site and the fun !
Gonna listen later.
Are you danish, name jakob Ole :-)
Det er et lærerigt sted du er kommet til Big Grin

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
19-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Listening on headphones.
Yes ! Great sound you made and what an inspiring piece of music and well performed. Nothin much to align here or if, you did a fine job.
One thing came to mind in the middle section it gets really wild and the level doesnt follow. Then comes a verse and the sound is fulll again.
Gonna take one more listen and see if it were my mind drifting or its real. Just a moment

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
19-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Absolutely wanna mix this !
There is a level drop, or more precise there is a crescendo in the voice and music not reflected in level, the next softer played part come through louder. You should look into that.
It sounds great in cans, lookin forward to hear it through air tomorrow. Thank you for the listen. It was a thrill. You certainly know your knobs and effects well. Excellent spaces you created.

Thumbs up Big Grin

20-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Hi Voelund - danish indeed - Copenhagen. Where art though? Smile
Thanks for the criticism and your time - I will look into it!
20-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Hej der - man bor i Vodskov :-)
Look forward to hear a new and perfect version, eventually if you have the time. Really appreciated the listn Big Grin

Support my video work!
Advertisement: