Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay Menon:'Through My Eyes' alex mix
Hi, here's my mix.

.mp3    Jay Menon_\'Through My Eyes\' alex.mp3 --  (Download: 9.39 MB)

I've listened to this song many, many times but your mix made me feel like if it was my first listen!! Beautiful!! очень красивый звук ты получил в песне. Я люблю её! привет из Испании!
mixing since April 2013
Nice sounding!!! good job!!!
juanjose1967 flyrecords Thanks!!!Привет из Твери!
Great sounding mix I love it Big Grin !!

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

thedon Thanks!I loved the music was driving mix with pleasure...By such beauty sin to passCoolSmile
(17-10-2013, 03:19 PM)alex dmitriev Wrote: Hi, here's my mix.

DAMN! I am having the toughest time with this ballad! Rock is so much easier but I always like to work on the more more advanced stuff it seems the simpler the task the more complex things are! I would like you to listen to my mix and tell me where I'm mudding things up I think I need to group the drums together in a sub mix. I also don't have anything but free plugging to work with. Some of them Mike Senior suggested. I really think if you can do a ballad right you can mix most anything. You done such a GREAT job of your mix and I congratulate you on such a fine performance mix. I only hope one day I can do such a good mix as you. I'd prefer if you would email me your response as I don't think at this stage I am ready to go public (even here) with my mix at this juncture. Thanks!Wink
--- Computer: Mini MAC (2012 late) i7 CPU 16GB RAM, DAW's: Reaper latest version 64 bit and Mastering in Harrison Mixbus 32C. Akai Pro EIE ADA interface. I use mostly Slate and Waves plugins. Acoustic treated studio home studio. http://richarddesanti7.wixsite.com/logic-audio/clients
maddrummer Thanks for the comments,I will be happy to help where I can listen to your mix....
Hi!

This mix is on another level for most of us!

For me, pure and simply perfect! Big Grin
Thank you for the feedback,actually, just the song is very good and competent arrangement and of course fulfilled with the soul,for which many thanks to the authors...