Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
RUSSIAN BOT
M.O.T.D. PROCESSED ,

.mp3    Russian Bot 12 E.mp3 --  (Download: 11.88 MB)

.mp3    Russian Bot 9.mp3 --  (Download: 11.88 MB)

.mp3    Russian Bot 12 G.mp3 --  (Download: 11.88 MB)

Vocals are being masked pretty bad
(02-06-2019, 01:58 PM)takka360 Wrote: Vocals are being masked pretty bad
Is that haiku or are you trying to be helpful

Hi Mark,thanks for dropping by and taking a listen and scribing a line. Much appreciated.

You've certainly got this mix bouncing along nicely. The whole thing is jumping and pulsating rhythmically which brings a nice sense of excitement, vibe and energy. It's an important element in this genre which you've succeeded in developing here in your vision.

"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.
[quote='Monk' pid='84114' dateline='1560859629']
Hi Mark,thanks for dropping by and taking a listen and scribing a line. Much appreciated.

You've certainly got this mix bouncing along nicely. The whole thing is jumping and pulsating rhythmically which brings a nice sense of excitement, vibe and energy. It's an important element in this genre which you've succeeded in developing here in your vision.

[/quote
Thanks It's good to hear something other than what a w---er I am for making this mistake or that,especially when it comes from someone who's talent I admire.
Many Thanks

Mark
Hey, Mark. Sounds pretty good. Something I noticed is there are a few parts that seem really loud compared to the rest of the mix. Might want to reign those sections in! For example around 4:10 the noise riser that comes in is SUPER loud compared to the rest of the elements on my bose soundlink speaker.
Niko
----------------------------
Latest project : Noise Implant
[quote='axxessdenied' pid='84206' dateline='1561186693']
Hey, Mark. Sounds pretty good. Something I noticed is there are a few parts that seem really loud compared to the rest of the mix. Might want to reign those sections in! For example around 4:10 the noise riser that comes in is SUPER loud compared to the rest of the elements on my bose soundlink speaker.
[/quot
Thanks for taking the trouble to write a few lines, apologies for the eardrum splitters , no excuse really. I'll try to remember to be more
careful in future, Thanks again ,
Mark