Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forkupines: Sugar and Faith
Hola. its my mix Sugar

.mp3    Forkupines_Sugar_Master_Full.mp3 --  (Download: 8.85 MB)

.mp3    Forkupines_Faith_Master_Full.mp3 --  (Download: 9.2 MB)

Not bat at all. It's well balanced.
I'd just knock back the voice or use reverb on it to make it blend better with what you got.
Keep it up!
(14-06-2019, 01:34 AM)Shul Wrote: Not bat at all. It's well balanced.
I'd just knock back the voice or use reverb on it to make it blend better with what you got.
Keep it up!

I agree with you, the mix finished in the evening and my ears are a little hooked and I didn’t already know how to mix the vocals into the mix.
Made the correction of the kick so that the trikes of the kick could be read.
Very good arrangement, 4/4 rhythm and syncopation add interest.
A little more copression at the final stage, so that the mic sounded more densely.
Nice mix JunglestateU

Listened in the headphones, vocals seem to sit good volume wise, maybe some verb to get them to stand out more, dunno. Sounds good to me.

Nice Job!!

KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(14-06-2019, 10:18 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Nice mix JunglestateU

Listened in the headphones, vocals seem to sit good volume wise, maybe some verb to get them to stand out more, dunno. Sounds good to me.

Nice Job!!

KSmile

Thanks for listening to my version and taking the time to write. about the vocals in this song, I wanted to make almost dry vocals. although at the moment there are several monophonic reverberates weighing in with a small room. I will post the second song later
Update Mix Forkupines: Faith