Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run run run Voelund
I haven't tried to mix reggae yet ,sounds like fun ,I like the sound of the vocal harmonies !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

It is Don ! One great plug for reggae bas I think is airwindows mudslider. He makes great things ... Hope you will make a great reggae mix one o these days and thx for the thumbs up flr the backgroundvoxes Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
This could be my final versio, ditched a couple o bv that didnt sing the same ... And moved guitar part to fill out endng and it supplied my fake ending chord beautifully.
Thx to Sergio I changed the snare delay again and I hope this is more reggae like Big Grin
Small adjustments and enchantments to choosen parts included !

.mp3    Run run run 05 lim.mp3 --  (Download: 5.18 MB)

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a rasta!!!!!! excelentttttt goooooooodddddd jooooooooobbbbbb
Lol - I can hardly see through my dreadlocks, but thank you, even though the smoke is only cigarettes Big Grin
Glad you were there to help me Sergio
I got completely dizzy by listening to your new version... and I haven't smoked anything!!! ;-)
mixing since April 2013
Thank you - you made me laugh m8 Big Grin
Checked the last version, very nice mix! I like the delays a lot, they don't feel too crowded. Nice vocal editing, though I'd use somewhat less reverb on the vocals, cause they tend to crowd the mix a lot at certain points, but that could also be your intention Smile
(20-10-2013, 12:30 PM)ixnas Wrote: Checked the last version, very nice mix! I like the delays a lot, they don't feel too crowded. Nice vocal editing, though I'd use somewhat less reverb on the vocals, cause they tend to crowd the mix a lot at certain points, but that could also be your intention Smile

Thank you - I guess i just got carried away with a verb i dont usually use, as I loved the sound. Thx for drawin my attention to that ! !-1.5 dB down of that verb bus should do the trick.
latest version sounds great Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts