Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fytakyte Bitter Mix
Hello everyone, here's my version of the mix. I think it's quite similar to the original, however i have a touch more high end, and less bottom snare on the snare, more crack among other small differences. Please comment, let me know what you think.
Enjoy!

.mp3    FytaKyte - Bitter Mix 6-7.mp3 --  (Download: 5 MB)

(07-06-2019, 04:28 PM)Mendelmanevich Wrote: Hello everyone, here's my version of the mix. I think it's quite similar to the original, however i have a touch more high end, and less bottom snare on the snare, more crack among other small differences. Please comment, let me know what you think.
Enjoy!

Hi there. Its large & coming out of the speakers nicely. To me the bottom end in the track (Bass, Kick & Snare) get a little bloated in the verses. If it was a little more focused, perhaps attenuated a little, it will be great. I really like the chorus vibe, good harmonisation. I don't think it's something to revise in the mix though, you don't want to throw out the whole mix trying to fix it. I would just automate a multiband on it on the whole mix. A little tweak here and there & its very good. Sounds great.
Thank you very much.
Great pointer! Yeah, just a touch of automation should do the trick. Makes sense I need it since I got the main mix playing the high part so naturally my low end is gonna be a bit bigger than it should be in the sparse verses.
Good vibe!
The overall sound is nice especially positioning the sounds.
The high end may be a bit too much, around 1-4K. If I were you, I would try to control Hi a little but not losing the depth.
Good luck!

Andy